With over 17GW shipped since 2007, Trina Solar’s smart solutions provide clean, reliable energy to homes, businesses and power plants worldwide.
Trina Solar’s modules have proven their high performance in the field, where it matters most. In a head-to-head comparison of PV modules made by leading manufacturers, Trina Solar modules recently ranked at the top for most reliable performance under real-world climate conditions. They guarantee Their module output to be at or above its nameplate wattage and back every module with a 10 year product and 25 years linear power output warranty.
- Relative to industry peers, Trina products have a strong track record of reliability and performance..
- Superior performance and reliability; enhanced stress tests conducted at Fraunhofer ISE
- Trina tightly controls quality at every step from silicon crystallization to module deployment in the field. Over 30 in-house tests (UV, TC, HF, and many more).
- Trina quality is guaranteed by a 25-year industry leading warranty.
- In-house testing goes well beyond certifcation requirements
- PID resistant.
- In the last three years, They have reduced both our electricity and water consumption by over 60% each.
Canadian Solar is one of the three biggest solar companies in the world by revenue. We employ over 8,900 people and operate on 6 continents.
They are committed to improving the lives of all those who interact with their brand in the communities they operate in.
They have shipped 15 GW of PV modules over their 15-year history and exponential growth has seen their project pipeline grow to over 13 GW. Their net revenues increased almost 15% to a total of $3.47 billion in 2015. Earnings were at $2.93 per diluted share in 2015.
- Founded in Ontario, 2001
- Listed on NASDAQ (CSIQ) in 2006
- Over 8,000 employees globally
- Presence in 18 countries / territories
- 16 GW of solar modules shipped cumulatively
- 1.8 GWp solar power plants developed, built and connected (incl. Recurrent)
- Top 2 solar company by MW shipped, revenue and profits in 2015